Thursday, June 12, 2008

[6/12]Now Taking A Milli Mix Requests

I saw Emi doing this, so I thought it would be a good idea to offer the same to the people that visit my blog. Heres how it is, with all the a milli freestyles there is out there, some of you might want some of them put together in a mix instead of having all these seperate freestyles. So, if you want your own A Milli Remix, send me an e-mail at djmikeaveli@gmail.com with the following, and I will get right on it:

1.Which freestyles you want.

2.Do you want all the verses, or a certain verse in each freestyle.

3.The order you want the freestyles to appear in.

I guess that's all I'll need. Note: I am not taking cbox requests. Also, if you send me a request, give me time to do my work, do not be shouting in the cbox, "Where's my remix" or on my e-mail, because what I will simply do is delete your e-mail, and move on to the next. So officially I am now taking your A Milli mix requests.

No comments: